Below find Professional Judicial & Security industry Related Mentors & Trainers
Course 2 – Mentor in Person ONLINE.
The learner is provided the e-connect course application training tool plus an hour mentoring in person over skype or google hangouts. For 9 weeks (First Cycle) the mentor monitors the activity and is in e-mail contact advising the learner over the 9 week period. At the end of the cycle, the learner is issued the Certificate of Attendance. The rate is USD$275. If the learner would require additional online skype or google hangout one-to-one training the rate would be USD$100 per hour.
Juan Kirsten – Author
Author of MIM HIM Human Investigation Management
Director General – ISIO – International Security Industry Organization
DTECH, PHD (HON), MBA, FAICD, FAIM. PROF, CATS, CHIMC, TTMC, CISM, CIPM, CISCP, CISCM
- Doctor of Technology (Operations Strategy/ Excellence)
- Doctor of Philosophy, Honorary Degree (Martial Science)
- Master of Business Administration Degree
- Graduate Diploma (Manufacturing Management)
- Company Directors Diploma
- Diploma in Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma in Training Design and Development
- HNC Eng (Production Engineering),
- ONC Eng (Mechanical Engineering),
- Security – Protection – Investigation Trainer, Security Operations / Risk Management /Security Adviser
(Victoria Police Approved Trainer & Registered)
Security Risk Management
- Security Risk Management.
- Training and Education: private security, situational crime prevention, counter-terrorism, art crime and museum security.
- Serves on ASIS Internationals Cultural Properties Council and chairs their Museum Committee. Head of International Research and a Governor of the Board of Governors for Academic Standards at the Security Institute of Ireland.
- Publications include Asset Risk Management, Protecting Works of Art from Theft, The foundations of a structured progression model for the manned guarding sector.
- Qualifications Bachelor of law (BIURIS),
- Bachelor of law (BPROC)
- Bachelor of law (LLB)
- Certified practicing Advocate
- Barrister in the High Court of South Africa Outcomes Based Education and Training Practitioner,
- National Certificate, EDUTEL.
- Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration commissioner’s course (CCMA)
- Trainer/facilitator skills: Public Prosecutor (District and Regional court), Acting Control Prosecutor, Administrative Clerk, Department of Justice, South Africa
- Certified Human Investigation Management – Criminology CHIMC, ISIO/MiM 2016 March – November 2016
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management, Royal Brisbane International College, 2012 – 2013
- Advanced Diploma of Management, Future Academy, 2011 – 2012
- Master, Policing, Intelligence and Counter terrorism, Macquarie University, 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma, Policing Intelligence and Counter Terrorism, Macquarie University, 2008 – 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Maths, Mosul University, 1983 – 1988
Jean – Pierre Roux BSco BSc MPhil
- Criminology Criminal Justice
- BSc Sociology, BSc
- Criminology and Security Auditor
- Polygraph Examiner
- Available September 2017
Danie has been involved in the international security industry for the past 30 years.
Danie graduated in 2009 at Loughborough University with an MSc in Security Management with distinction.
Danie’s research won the inaugural Sir Wilf Knight 2009 award and he also won the ASC Lord Imbert 2010 prize for the best university dissertation. After graduation Danie joined the Business school at Loughborough University as Director of the Postgraduate Security Management Program and served in this position till March 2015
- DISC Advanced Behavioural Analysis,
- Organisation & Relationship Systems Coach: Advanced,
- Co-Active Coach: Advanced, Certified Innermetrix Consultant – Applied Axiological Theory
- Bsc Management – Calvary University,Transactional Analysis 101
- Diploma Divinitatum
Forensic Investigator and Polygraph Examiner Adviser
- Managing Director of INVESTIPOL
- Forensic Investigator and Criminal Justice
- Member of South African Professional Polygraph Association (SAPPA #102)
Member of American Polygraph Association (APA #7638)
International Member of British & European Polygraph Association (BEPA #101168)
Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (SA Chapter) (AFF 1828)
Member of Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA 1041519)
- Managing Director of BTC Training Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Training all skills relating to security/investigation/fraud/protection.
- Errol, a director of a training company that provides accredited training courses,
- A Fellow of the of the South African Institute of Security and past-chairman of the Board of Governors,
- A member of the British Security Institute,
- An associate member of the International Institute of Security and Safety Management
- A certified fraud examiner of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- He also holds a diploma in Security Management from UNISA.