Dr Vijay Sewduth
Human Investigation Management
It is the ‘What’ you know, that provides you the edge’
Professionals make decisions
There are some that could handle
” Life Impacting” or ” Life & Death”
Situations and Decisions
Good decisions is based on Reliable Information
Information is Extracted from People
How do you know if the information is Reliable?
as people lie, hide things from you or volunteer information
for their own agenda
BAD DECISIONS = COLLATERAL DAMAGE
MAKE GOOD QUICK DECISIONS
Success depends on the level of situational awareness
of the Decision Maker and the reaction speed
Human Investigation Manager
MiM – The New Generation ‘deception detection method’
Skill Development Tool to ‘Evaluate – Interview – Investigate’
E – Connect Course 1 & Application Tool
How it works
- Easy to use: containing short video clips, sliders and tool boxes.- “Blended Learning”
- Follow step by step practical instructions of paying attention to certain aspects before meeting others
- The E- connect course 1 is ”a Tool” for daily use!
For a few minutes each day
” Watch & Learn ” ” Do, Experience & Embed”
- Duration: 1 Year access to E-Connect
- It takes 9 weeks to go through the cycle once.
- Users tend to go through the course at least 4 times.
- Each time one goes through the cycle – the level of understanding heightens, which provides even more amazing results and which is testified in the ”comments link” by users.
Course 1 is:
- E-Learn on-line
- Provided at workshops in person and for on-line certification.
Course 1 without certification is self learning only. No Certification unless upgraded for certification
For Certification Courses view workshops in person or online (Courses 4 to 9)
Acquire Attitude & Mentality
Professionals practice perfection using specific techniques
Communication & Conduct
Different cultures be it international, religions, gangs, business interact differently in conduct and cultural communication.
People react involuntary physically through stimulation of thought and the senses
LIE AND DECEPTION LANGUAGE
Lie and Deception language
How to use language and sound to extract usable information
Knowing how to find out if people are lying is relatively easy using the MiM methods
– we have to find out why they are hiding something or voluntary sharing information.
What is the bluff and how to identify and call it.
THE COMPLETE PICTURE
Putting it all Together
Putting it all together. The knowledge is provided in a puzzle building format and now we put it all together using the S.P.I formula
- Click on the payment button which you will find on the post register page
. [ pay with any credit card, or ‘paypal’ account (not necessary) ]
Course activated within 24 hours ( allow for time zone)
T & C : Any copy-write and trademark violations will be dealt with accordingly.
For Workshops in PERSON – contact Dr Vijay Sewduth for more information.
Doctor of Philosophy, Ph.D
BA (Metaphysical Science)
Diploma (Metaphysical Practitioner)
National Certificate in Occupationally
Directed Education, Training and Development (OD- ETD). UNISA
MA (Social Behavior Studies )
University of Durban Westville:
BA (Social Work) Hons
Diploma Industrial Relations UNISA
Industrial Psychology SETA
HWSETA Assessor (HW592AR0600350)
SERVICES SETA Assessor (6108030020080)
ETDP SETA Assessor (ASE15804)
MERSETA Assessor (17-QA/ASS/1551/08)
WR SETA Assessor (617/ASS/02698/08