Human Investigation Management
Deception detection & Investigative interviewing
The easiest and most effective method to acquire the skill-set
and master the skill-craft
How it works
First begin on a wide screen and only after repeating the course cycle twice begin to use the mobile phone
Use minimum 10 minutes a day the e-connect HiM course application manual
(self-tuition training tool) is an easy step-by-step method and
based on ‘ Watch and Learn’, ‘Do, Experience & Embed’
- Easy to use: containing short video clips, sliders and tool boxes – “Blended Learning”
- Follow step-by-step practical instructions of paying attention to certain aspects daily
and especially before meeting others
- User access: 1 Year access to HiM e-connect online course
- It takes 9 weeks to go through the course cycle once.
- Users tend to go through the course at least 4 times.
- Each time one goes through the course cycle and goes through the learning curve,
different learning outcomes and results are achieved.
Acquire mentality and attitude
Cultures and communication
Brain engineering: Physical reactions
Language: Using right questions,at the right time for the right reason to extract usable and reliable information in order to determine the ‘Why?’ a person is lying, hiding or sharing information.
S.P.I. formula: Situation, Position & Implications
Putting it all together
Registration and Rate
T & C : Any copyright and trademark violations will be dealt with accordingly.
Rate : USD $125 in total
(No need to belong to PayPal – all credit cards below are accepted)
You will always be glad that you skilled up with MiM
About Al Colombo
Al Colombo is an award winning trade journalist, technical writer, and book author in the electronic/physical security and life safety markets. He also is owner of Thunder Promotions and a contract copywriter with Security Sales & Integration Magazine. Prior to this he held the position of Operations Manager with Abbott Fire & Security in Canton, Ohio.
Colombo has held certification since 1977 with the State of Ohio Fire Marshal’s office (#54 76 1200) for fire detection systems and fire extinguishers. He is also a crime prevention practitioner.
His past and present affiliations include:
- Canton South Rotary
- Rotary International (RI)
- International Security Industry Association (ISIO)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW Post 3747)
- Association For Intelligence Officers (AFIO) Contact Al Colambo